Monday, November 22, 2010

Introducing myself

Haya,

Right, I'm Lorrs. Without too much of a intro, I'll put it in a dog bowl fir ya. I'm the most intellegent dog ever. got it? I totally beat that flea-riddled Toyota mutt, who's had to practice his lines at nauseam, before they decided to just cover his mouth with a fake one, 'cause the guy drools so much!   Argh, what film producers know about dogs can be a hollow bone...
Anyway, as I was saying, I'm the dog ok. so like if ever you wanna name drop - drop mine, and you'll be on a winning streak. (that is if you follow me of course)

So I live with my owner, and her kid - love the two of them, they treat me real good. I'm not supposed to say too much about my family, because my own blog was on that very condition. Rules, grrrrrr!
But, I will from time to time share with you stories of my life, and what goes on in our lives. PS. I'm a white boxer, so if you don't already know this, I'm p-r-e-t-t-y lucky to be alive! (Guess it was that cute black spot on my eye that saw me through!)

And as we get to know each other, I'll tell you more and more about what my family gets up to, what we like, the obstacles and joyrides we face and generally what goes on behind the scenes.

Look, I say it how it is (or how I feel about it) so comment if you like, I might take you seriously or not... depends. Either way, you're free to read or not to read. Capiche?

On the other paw, we're also in the planning stages to form a unique group to fight the crime of cruelty to animals in and around the winelands. (we'll cover the globe if we could, but let's begin small as they say). Based here at home (in the Cape Winelands) we aim to involve volunteers and raise funds for our local SPCAs and other sanctuaries - a Winelands Anti-cruelty to animals movement (yeah, called Wacam! - get it? "Wack-em") so keep in touch to see how this develops! (I have special permission to still chase our cats ok - it's not classified as cruel)

So in the next few posts to come, you'll slowly get to know me and the family a little better. Understand our love for all things good, and our zero tollerance to animal abusers, and idiots.

Ruff - ruff!

Lorrs

No comments:

Post a Comment